Thursday, June 30, 2005

rain rain go away

how terrible is it that on my second day of this blog i have already skipped a day of running?

bad job me.

however, i have an excuse (there's always an excuse!).. its been storming here ALL day. and although i do always have the option of treadmillin'it or elliptical machinin' it.. i opted to um... not.

however, fridays are usually no-run days (in preperation for my long run saturdays) so, to make up for the skipped over run, i will, WILL, get in my 3 miles tomorrow.

no really. i will.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't think of it as skipping but insuring that you will continue to run another day. Don't let the schedule rule you...you rule the schedule. Hang in there. I will check back tomorrow to make sure that you did in fact do your 3 miles. :) I am also going to link to your blog to follow your journey. I am doing a half marathon in Oct and my real training hasn't started...so I will be looking to your for inspiration and sometimes a kick in the butt...

8:29 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

How far do you have to run on Saturday? Where does your TNT meet for long runs? I usually run on the O.P. trails. I have to run 7 miles, but I'm thinking about heading out to Shawnee Mission Park because I hear it's a good place to find some hills for hill training. Yes, that is EXACTLY what I want to spend my Saturday morning doing. ha.

5:44 AM  
Blogger a.maria said...

hey stephanie, we run at 7:00am saturday, the location varies, but this week we're meeting at 135th & Antioch behind The Coffee Shop... sometimes we do shawnee mission, sometimes roe park and then this place... we only have to do 6 miles this week though...so not too bad!!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

It's funny how suddenly 6 "isn't so bad." It would be funny to cross paths sometime. You might see me. You know (kind of) what I look like. I usually wear a pink water holder around my waist.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home