final bracket results
man. what a boring game last night, eh?! and what the hell, my bracket was screwed up from the BEGINNING.
i dont even wanna TALK about my jayhawks sad state of affairs after the first round.
*sigh*
anyway.. final bracket results are as follows...
nyflygirl..................71
bob's stone cold locks.... 66
coco jumbos................61
rae's little devils........61
illini01...................60
DZA Picks..................60
running 4 beer.............58
dbclaxton..................58
brad's.....................57
bandits....................56
KT.........................55
running jayhawk............54
qcmier.....................52
kurt in boston.............50
jandra.....................46
NCMunchkin.................45
running red sox fan........45
leah c.....................38
jason runs.................27
i dont even wanna TALK about my jayhawks sad state of affairs after the first round.
*sigh*
anyway.. final bracket results are as follows...
nyflygirl..................71
bob's stone cold locks.... 66
coco jumbos................61
rae's little devils........61
illini01...................60
DZA Picks..................60
running 4 beer.............58
dbclaxton..................58
brad's.....................57
bandits....................56
KT.........................55
running jayhawk............54
qcmier.....................52
kurt in boston.............50
jandra.....................46
NCMunchkin.................45
running red sox fan........45
leah c.....................38
jason runs.................27


8 Comments:
Yours was not the only bracket wrecked by Kansas. That swimming post was a riot. This married guy gets that alot.....not! :) Second place not to shabby, but no bragging rights, thanks for setting that up.
Awe - I was hoping your good looking guy in the pool would end differently. (Sorry I'm a post late on this response.)
Looks like I missed you at B2B!
The best I have ever done in a Bracket.. . .EVER! There were like 4 people out of 3 million that got it right on ESPN right? What a crazy tournament!
1st in this pool, 4th in my office pool...not too shabby, considering my final 4 was kaput a couple of rounds ago. thanks for setting it up! :)
Kansas nothing...I'm a Big Ten guy (actually a Boilermaker) and we got smoked. And like a dumbass I picked Ohio State to win the whole thing.
Well, it's officially baseball season and it's time for my Cubs to kick some butt (let me dream, ok?).
The pools here were all screwed up. LOL I won with just 1 team in the final 4. Shows how bad we were all here in picking the bracket this year.
yikes....i kinda sucked this year. damn you big 10.
Psssst....
This should cheer you up...
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2397667&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1p
os1
Post a Comment
<< Home